Job location: Remote Employment Type:
Full-time Posted data:
R0006393 Job Description:
Global Enrollment Specialist
Department: Global Enrollment Department
Reports to: Director of Global Enrollment Management
FLSA: Non Exempt
Position Location: Remote
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology (TCSPP) is currently seeking a Global Enrollment Specialist (GES) to join our International Admissions Team. While the role is remote, the incumbent of this position must be located within commuting distance of a TCSPP campus - Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Washington, D.C., or Southern California (Los Angeles, Anaheim, or San Diego). The Global Enrollment Specialist is responsible for representing degree programs across all TCSPP campuses, including Online. The Global Enrollment Specialist is responsible for all phases of the admission process, from successfully marketing the programs to qualifying international students for admission selection and enrollment. The successful candidate will be an articulate, organized, results driven, dynamic and enthusiastic leader and team player. This position provides an excellent opportunity for a talented and committed professional whose skills and attitude complement a dynamic, collegial team.
- Clearly articulates the mission and values of TCSPP to prospective undergraduate and/or graduate international students
- Provides superior customer service to international students through the entire admission process
- Consistently achieves performance goals for each term by maintaining targeted conversion metrics at each stage of the admission process
- Responds to all new international inquiries quickly and maintains consistent communication with all international students throughout the admission process using a multitude of communication channels
- Completes a high level of outbound calls per day to reach prospective international students in a timely manner adjusting as needed for varying time-zones, globally
- Conducts telephone, Zoom, or other communication-based (WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.) consultations to qualify prospective international students on their educational goals and interests, to explain available academic programs, to advise them on admission requirements, and to ensure that all admission paperwork is completed properly
- Makes decisions concerning admission, appropriately adhering to all policies and procedures
- Represents all campuses and programs offered at TCSPP to prospective international students
- Produces accurate applicant and inquiry reports, including forecasts, on a regular basis
- Communicates with program department chairs and faculty as needed regarding review of completed application files
- Liaises with Principal Designated School Official (PDSO) and Designated School Officials (DSOs) regarding U.S.-bound international students
- Liaises with international education agent partners and processes agent-supported applications
- Represents TCSPP at recruitment events in the U.S., virtually, and abroad, attends professional conferences, and conducts campus tours on an as-needed basis
- Attends program trainings as needed to stay up-to-date on program changes or on the addition of new program offerings
- Performs other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understanding of regulatory issues in international recruitment including SEVIS and visa processes
- Must be able to represent the organization in a professional manner, recruit and work within a diverse community, and follow all policies and procedures with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and listening abilities, particularly in intercultural communication: persuasive and negotiation skills, strong professional writing, public speaking, interpersonal and public relations skills
- Strong recruitment, sales, and customer service skills combined with a strong work ethic and a goal-oriented, self-motivated approach toward achieving consistent results
- Leadership, organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and planning capabilities
- Computer skills including proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as experience using customer relationship management systems and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proficient in using various communication channels such as Zoom, WhatsApp, WeChat, Viber, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of one to two years’ experience in higher education or related field, preferably in international admissions
- Experience and comfort with international travel and ability to represent TCSPP abroad
- Proficiency in a second language preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.