Assistant Director, Admission CRMPosition Type:
20171039Full or Part Time:
Full TimeEmployee Status :
07/13/2021Job Description Summary:
Assists the Director of Operations in maintaining and managing daily Operations in the Office of Admission CRM, Technolutions Slate. Create and maintain applications and Admission processing procedures. Build, implement, and maintain new functionality available by Slate to enhance new student enrollment and serve as a resource for other staff members implementing new functionality within Technolutions Slate. Assist with documentation of standardized policies and procedures. Responsibilities:
Create and manage Graduate and Undergraduate applications:
Serve as lead in set-up and management of the Reader Module in Slate:
- Coordinate with Admission staff to plan annual change
- Configure updates during Cycle Prep
- Create and maintain documentation
Manage and coordinate Admission operations with the Communications and Admission Counseling teams :
- Collaborate with Undergraduate and Graduate admission staff to create and maintain the Reader review processes to maximize efficiency and maintain best practices as defined by Slate documentation
- Create and maintain Reader Bin structure and associated system set-up rules
- Create and maintain documentation
- Audit and trouble shoot the Reading processes throughout the admission cycle
Identify and recommend new functionality available in Slate which can be used to enhance new student enrollment:
- Update and maintain student application status page configuration
- Support functional users in developing queries, reports, and forms across the instance of Slate
- Support development and creation of user permission/security protocols in Slate
- Explore improvements to the business processes with Slate portals
- Provide documentation, testing, and staff training for new features in Slate.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination in education and experience.
- A minimum of two years professional experience in an admissions office, preferably at a higher education institution.
- Demonstrated knowledge of admissions and CRM systems including report writing and analysis and minimum two years experience in the Technolutions Slate system.
- Demonstrated effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all types of individuals at all societal levels.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, but also be able to exercise initiative and work independently.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate data, assess alternatives, and make decisions and or recommendations.
- Strong writing skills to prepare and proofread clear and concise, grammatically correct business correspondence and marketing materials.
- Skill to prepare basic financial forms and reconcile expenses. Skill to perform arithmetic calculations such as add, subtract, multiply, divide, percentages and averages.
- Computer skills in the use of word processing, desktop publishing, spreadsheet, database, internet and electronic email, preferably Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use standard office equipment including copier, fax and calculator.
- Strong technical skills to learn and use enterprise and departmental tools and systems.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality.
- Proven ability to exercise independent thinking and judgment to carry on duties in a timely manner.
- Ability to positively represent academic programs and presentations and meetings. Working knowledge of higher education admission and enrollment policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Chapman University policies and procedures that pertain to duties associated with this position.
- Ability to provide training and explain technical processes to everyday users.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply relevant policies and procedures.
Minimum Number of References:
- Experience with SQL, HTML, or CSS styling