Compliance CoordinatorUniversity Pay Plan Title:
Administrative Asst IILocation:
Open to AllJob Type:
$3,551.01Job Category :
Non-ExemptRequired Qualifications: Applicants must specifically address how they meet these required qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.:
Ability to provide clear, concise written informationPreferred Qualifications:
Ability to establish rapport with internal and external constituents
Ability to understand and interpret general university policy and procedure manuals
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel
Ability to work nights and weekends
Bachelor’s degree with additional consideration for a Masters degreeJob Description:
Previous work experience within an intercollegiate athletic department
Knowledge of NCAA compliance rules and regulations
Experience using NCAA compliance software
Experience using Adobe Acrobat software
Texas State University is seeking applications for the position of Compliance Coordinator (Administrative Assistant II) for the Texas State Athletic Department, under the direction of the Associate Athletic Director – Compliance. This position is full time and benefits eligible.Job Duties:
The Compliance Coordinator (Administrative Asst II) will assist in the day-to-day management and administration of the Texas State Athletic Department compliance program, including, but not limited to recruiting, financial aid, eligibility, awards, camps, playing and practice seasons, employment, compliance/rules education and other duties as assigned by the Associate Athletic Director – Compliance.Job Open Date:
07/14/2021Job Close Date (posting closes at midnight):
07/27/2021Open Until Filled:
NoNormal Work Days:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, SaturdayNormal Work Hours Start:
8:00AMNormal Work Hours End:
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ELECTRONICALLY ATTACH A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO YOUR APPLICATION. Legal and Required Notices:
Texas State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to inclusive thought and action in support of our diverse community. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups and all those who share our commitment to inclusivity and passion for the strength of our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.Why work @ Texas State? :
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System. Texas State University is an EOE.
Texas State is committed to increasing the number of women and minorities in administrative and professional positions.
• Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents! Quick Link:
• Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
• Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
• Great training and development opportunities: choose from a variety of classroom and online course offerings, learning resources, certifications, and employee educational support programs.
• An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
• Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining the Texas State Bobcat team, you’ll be a part of one of the most beautiful, diverse, and growing universities in the nation.