Marketing Coordinator Location:
Georgia Gwinnett College Regular/Temporary:
Regular Full/Part Time:
Full-Time Job ID:
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Digital Communications, the Marketing Coordinator will work collaboratively with the members of the Communications and Enrollment Management teams to successfully implement the college's enrollment recruitment efforts that include digital and print advertising along with direct mail campaigns.
- Support the marketing efforts by scheduling and organizing the creation of digital adverting and content
- Work with team members to plan, implement and assess the annual marketing and media strategy to meet recruitment goals and institutional awareness
- Ensure all enrollment management marketing efforts align with the colleges brand and image
- Coordinate and track online marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with individuals from enrollment management and both internal and external graphic designers to produce and distribute recruitment materials such as brochures, travel piece and other promotional materials
- Monitor products, services and trends offered by competing colleges and universities
- Work with team members to coordinate day-to-day efforts that lead to the successful completion of projects and tasks
- Serve as a member of the Enrollment Management task force
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 2 Year / Associate Degree Marketing or related field
- Five years of proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree Marketing or related field
- 10 years of proven work experience as a marketing coordinator, marketing officer or similar role
- Experience in higher education
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Must have a positive outlook and the ability to work across department or divisions
- Ability to think strategically and be an active listener
- Must have relationship building skills
- Must have solid computer skills, including MS Office, web and Google analytics
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Conditions of Employment
Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of a background investigation including a criminal background check demonstrating your eligibility for employment with Georgia Gwinnett College, as determined by Georgia Gwinnett College in its sole discretion, confirmation of the credentials and employment history reflected in your application materials and, if applicable, a satisfactory credit check. Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test.
Offers are made expressly subject to the applicable federal and state laws, to the statutes, rules and regulations of this institution and to the Bylaws and Policies of the Board of Regents (BOR) of the University System of Georgia (USG), which are available for your inspection upon request.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Gwinnett College is an equal employment, equal access, equal educational opportunity, and affirmative action institution. It is the policy and practice of our institution to recruit, hire, train, promote, retain, and educate persons without regard to race, color, national or ethnical origin, age, disability, sex/gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or veteran status as required by applicable state and federal laws (including Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, ADA, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, AREA, and Executive Order 11246 ). For questions or more detailed information regarding this policy, please contact the Georgia Gwinnett College Human Resources Team at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Individuals requiring disability related accommodations for participation in any event or to obtain print materials in an alternative format, please contact the Payroll and Benefits at (678) 407.5070 or email [email protected] Any individual who feels that they may have been discriminated against, should contact the Office of Diversity & Equity Compliance at [email protected]
- This is not a supervisory position.
- This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).