Coord of PharmD AdmissionsEmployment Type: Staff - RegularEmployee Class: Unclassified PSA FTBargaining Unit: BU ExemptShift: 1Work Hours: - Hours Per Week: 40FTE: 1Location: Main Campus AcademicDepartment: Pharm - Enrollment ManagementNumber of Openings: 1Salary Range: $ 35,569.00 - 42,300.00Grade: Salaried MC - UN03Float: N/ARotate: N/AOn Call: N/ATravel: N/AWeekend/Holiday: N/ARequisition ID: req3559Position Control Number (PCN): 935242Posting Period: 7/14/2021 - 8/5/2021Position Description:
The Coordinator of PharmD Admissions will have full responsibility for managing the College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences selective admissions process for the PharmD program, serving as the adviser to student applicants regarding the application process.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- Master’s degree, in Higher Education or related field, preferred
- 3 years of professional advising experience or related college student personnel experience is required.
Communication and Other Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills including proficiency in PowerPoint are essential.
- Exceptional computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office are required. Considerable knowledge of and experience with Access and Excel, particularly in the development of queries and databases are required.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills are required.Must have the ability to, as well as meet, the requirements to complete and maintain mandatory training per the University mandatory training policy pursuant to the deadlines set forth therein.
This position will work in an office setting with lighting and ventilation. Position will require sitting and computer use for long periods of time, also intermittent standing, walking, stooping, bending, and lifting. Works in a professional office environment with possible high stress levels. This position may work some evening and weekend hours.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the people so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.The University of Toledo is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The University of Toledo does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, disability, familial status, or political affiliation. The University of Toledo provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation to complete this application, or for testing or interviewing, please contact the Human Resources Department at 419-530-4747 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5:00PM or apply online for an accommodation request
.Computer access is available at most public libraries and at the Office of Human Resources located in the Center for Administrative Support on the Main Campus of the University of Toledo, or at the satellite HR Office located at the Facilities Services Building, Suite 1000 on the Health Science Campus.