Workday Integration Analyst/Developer
The University of Pennsylvania, the largest private employer in Philadelphia, is a world-renowned leader in education, research, and innovation. This historic, Ivy League school consistently ranks among the top 10 universities in the annual U.S. News & World Report survey. Penn has 12 highly-regarded schools that provide opportunities for undergraduate, graduate and continuing education, all influenced by Penn's distinctive interdisciplinary approach to scholarship and learning.
Penn offers a unique working environment within the city of Philadelphia. The University is situated on a beautiful urban campus, with easy access to a range of educational, cultural, and recreational activities. With its historical significance and landmarks, lively cultural offerings, and wide variety of atmospheres, Philadelphia is the perfect place to call home for work and play.
The University offers a competitive benefits package that includes excellent healthcare and tuition benefits for employees and their families, generous retirement benefits, a wide variety of professional development opportunities, supportive work and family benefits, a wealth of health and wellness programs and resources, and much more.Posted Job Title
Workday Integration Analyst/DeveloperJob Profile Title
Business Systems Analyst SeniorJob Description Summary
Information Systems & Computing (ISC) is the University of Pennsylvania's central IT organization, providing infrastructure and services upon which Penn's numerous Schools and Centers build their unique tools and capabilities. ISC's 270-plus employees work closely with the University's IT organizations in order to create, deliver and support products and services that help Schools and Centers operate efficiently and effectively. We strive to be easy to work with, and to serve as a trusted advisor to Penn's IT community, faculty, staff and students in support of an environment of discovery and progress. ISC's focus on customer service and the high-quality, cost-effective, reliable implementation of modern IT solutions advances the mission of the University, as well as that of each individual School and Center. At Penn, technological freedom and departmental autonomy represent dearly held core values. ISC supports those ideas by providing foundational services and cogent counsel, empowering individuals and departments to employ their distinct strengths in support of their goals. Over the course of nearly three decades, ISC has helped constituents connect and thrive in an ever-changing technology environment. This rich base of experience allows us to respond to client, marketplace and economic needs in order to improve and optimize delivery, ensure the satisfaction of those who depend on our services, and consistently deliver lasting value to the broader University community.
Applications and Information Services (AIS), a unit within Information Systems and Computing (ISC), works with University clients to plan, develop and maintain business applications and integrations. We are seeking to bring on board a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to join our HCM Integrations Team.Job Description
The successful candidate will work to identify business requirements and participate in the design and development of new solutions as well as the refinement and optimization of the existing portfolio. Will collaborate regularly with clients and colleagues in ISC.
- Consult with clients to understand and document business needs.
- Translate business needs into requirements, processes and technical specifications.
- Communicate with clients and others in non-technical terms
- Research, evaluate and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Navigate several systems to triage issues where little is known about a problem
- Develop and maintain integrations.
- Apply quality assurance techniques to ensure integrity of solutions.
- Analyze data and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Provide day-to-day operational support for existing solutions in the portfolio including mission critical, highly available solutions requiring on call support outside of standard business hours.
- Provide training for clients and ISC colleagues
- Accomplish work using established methodologies and standards.
- Utilize the Workday suite of development tools following best practices
- Prepare documentation of process flows and integrations
- Other duties as assigned.
Office, Library, Computer room
Typically sitting at a desk or tableQualifications
Education: BS/BA (Computer Science, Engineering, Information Science or related field) and 4 years of experience, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience, are required.
- Experience eliciting business needs from clients and transforming into requirements.
- Experience transforming requirements into software designs and solutions
- Ability to review data, identify patterns and draw conclusions.
- Experience with the variety of integration challenges
- Experience executing all levels of testing (Unit, System, Integration, Regression.)
- Experience working on mission critical, highly available solutions.
- Must be a high performing self-starter who can prioritize, organize and complete multiple concurrent work assignments on schedule and with expected level of quality.
- Must have demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with developing and maintaining Workday integrations using various Workday integration technologies including Studio, Core Connectors, EIB, RaaS, and document transformation
- Experience with creating and editing complex Workday calculated fields (CF)
- Experience with Workday Studio (3-5 years)
- Experience with Workday HCM and Payroll
- Experience working at a Higher Education Institution
- Experience with Web services, SOAP, XML, XSLT, etc.
- Core HR, Retirement, and/or Benefit business knowledge
- Workday Pro Studio certification
Job Location - City, State
Department / School
Information Systems and Computing
$72,837.00 - $205,981.00
Affirmative Action Statement
Penn adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
To apply, visit https://wd1.myworkdaysite.com/en-US/recruiting/upenn/careers-at-penn/job/3401-Walnut-Street/Senior-Business-Systems-Analyst_JR00026441
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency