Job no: 517325
Work type: Temp Part-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Facilities/Skilled Trades
Department:19011300 - EG-FACILITIES
- Assist with overseeing and managing facility operations, services, security, systems monitoring, equipment maintenance, etc.
- Responds to system notifications and alarms taking appropriate actions to resolve issues.
- Works closely with UF Facilities Services and EH&S to address building maintenance and safety issues
- Works closely with facility occupants to insure it is properly maintained and facility assets are appropriately provided and assigned.
- Helps implement policies concerning common area space, building/facility storage, signage, and vendor machines/units.
- Works closely with Environmental Health & Safety to ensure compliance with federal, state, and university regulations.
- Coordinates vendor and postal deliveries.
- Works with College Facilities to assist with all key requisitions and accountability control policies.
- Manages sustainability efforts of building/facility.
$15-$18 per hour
A high school diploma (or equivalent) and zero to two years of experience in the field.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a time-limited position.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required:No
Advertised: 12 Jul 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 29 Jul 2021 Eastern Daylight Time