Job no: 517370
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Department:29090100 - MD-PEDS-ADMINISTRATION
Clinical Research Coordinator II
- Manage assigned clinical trials including preparing and submitting regulatory items, participating in the development of data collection forms, completing appropriate compliance review items for the Office of Clinical Research (OCR), coordinating communication with the study team, and acting as the liaison for research subject, investigator, Institution Review Board (IRB), sponsor and study team.
- Maintain up-to-date records on all research projects, perform data entry and/or chart review, resolve queries with study sponsor in a timely fashion, schedule monitor visits, communicate at regular/frequent intervals with PI and study team, document investigational product (drug/device) accountability. Maintain accurate and timely study records. Maintain OnCore. Set up quality improvement projects.
- Actively work with study team to identify potential patients to enroll, maintain good working relationships with nursing staff, and facilitate trainings on protocols as directed. Prepare for study visits and work with the clinical team.
- Write, edit, and/or submit IRBs for new projects and ensure IRB compliance for current projects. Write edit and submit Informed Consent Forms (ICFs) and ensure IRB compliance.
- Background literature searches for various projects. Assist with other research or administrative related tasks as needed.
$45,000 - $55,000 annually; commensurate within this range based on qualifications and experience.
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of experience in clinical trials or relevant human subjects research
- Master’s degree in public health or related field
- Clinical Research Professional Certification (CRPC) or able to qualify for CRPC
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and IATA certified
- Experience using OnCore and Epic
- Experience working in a clinical setting
- Experience working within UF’s clinical research system
- Experience working in REDCap
- Experience working in Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems
- Able to work collaboratively, forward ideas as appropriate and problem solve when needed.
- Multi-media capabilities strongly preferred; proficiency with Microsoft Office such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
To be considered for this position, applicants must upload a cover letter or letter of interest, curriculum vitae or resume and a list of 3 professional references.
The University of Florida is committed to non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations, genetic information and veteran status in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.
This is a time-limited position.
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not apply.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required:Yes
Advertised: 13 Jul 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 15 Aug 2021 Eastern Daylight Time