Senior Call Center Manager/AnalystAdvancement - Campaigns and Administration
Location: New Orleans, LA
The Senior Call Center Manager/Analyst is responsible for overseeing the overall achievements of the Engagement Center. This professional position reports directly to the Director of Annual Giving Campaigns. The Senior Call Center Manager/Analyst is responsible for administering an effective and dynamic calling program as a strategic part of the University’s Annual Giving Campaigns program. The Senior Manager will oversee the Annual Giving Campaign’s outbound call center (located at 2510 Calhoun Street, New Orleans, LA 70118) and supervise a staff of approximately 50 part-time student callers who are part of the team that contacts Tulane University alumni, parents, friends and other constituents, via phone, to secure financial contributions, secure record updates, and share university updates. This position is responsible for Engagement Center operations including but not limited to recruitment, interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, retention, supervision, and discipline of student callers. The Senior Manager helps direct and implement the Engagement Center strategy. In partnership with the Senior Business Analyst, Annual Fund, the Senior Manager will oversee data related responsibilities to include but are not limited to reporting, data management and pledge fulfillment. This position will monitor systems and processes to maximize Engagement Center efficiency and return on investment.
1. Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience in program development, implementation, or management required, including 1 year of direct fund-raising or transferrable experience
2. High school diploma and equivalent of 9 years’ direct experience.
1. Supervisory Experience
2. Telemarketing experience and/or experience as a student caller
3. Experience in a research university environment.
4. Commitment to the values of an institution of higher education.
5. Knowledge of various software systems, such as Word, Excel, and a prospect management database.