Computer Graphics Specialist Location:
North Campus Regular/Temporary:
Regular Full/Part Time:
Full-Time Job ID:
STAFF - Support Non-Exempt (SNE)
$19.60 - $24.51
Open Until Filled
First Review Date
July 20, 2021
Creates projects through planning, storyboarding and production conferences with clients in designing and rendering of conceptual ideas for print and digital mediums.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Designs and produces computer generated graphics for publishing, multi-media, photo, audio digital video, still and digital photography and Internet applications
- Consults and makes recommendations to clients and supervisor for approval on concept and design of graphics for multimedia and print projects
- Works with other members of the production team to integrate graphics, program code, and other elements in tasks and projects
- Obtains, writes, and verifies information for publications used for instructional and administrative purposes
- Adheres to standards and policies established by the college for web pages and digital images.
- Captures and prepares video for streaming through IP
- Digitizes, organizes, and maintains collection of media files for future utilization
- Shoots digital and conventional photographs for various events and projects
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in a technical field and four (4) years’ work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All degrees must be from a regionally accredited institution
- Knowledge of Windows OS, software programs, Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of computer multimedia software applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite 5
- Knowledge of digital and still photography, video graphics, printing, video production and programming languages
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community
- Strong customer service and public relations skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to supervise and train assigned staff including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment with students, faculty and staff
Certain service members and veterans, and the spouses and family members of such servicemembers and veterans, will receive preference and priority for this job vacancy. In addition, certain servicemembers may be eligible to receive waivers for postsecondary educational requirements outlined in this job vacancy and are encouraged to apply for the positions being filled.
The final candidate is to successfully complete a background screening and reference check process.