Federal Work Study Program
Job Description/ Position Request Form
Position Title: Student Assistant Department: Registrar
Building/ Location: ASB, Suite 323
Print/Signature Supervisor Name, Yolanda Benson
Print/Signature Timekeeper Name: Sara Fraley
Supervisor Email or Primary Contact Number: 502-597-5795
Number of Work-study Positions Desired: 3
Departmental Hours of Operation: 8am- 4:30pm
• A current student attending the university.
• Must be responsible.
• Able to manage stress and remain professional under pressure.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Previous administrative experience would be
• Greet all visitors warmly, politely, and professionally
• Assist in answering phone calls received in the Office of the Registrar; answer basic
questions and/or refer visitors or callers to the appropriate person.
• Assist in monitoring and restocking-needs of office supplies; in receiving and distributing
mail to the Registrar staff
• Assist with administrative work as needed; this may include filing documents, copying or
scanning documents etc.
• Assist in keeping Registrar's front office professional in its appearance at all times.
• Support the efforts of the Registrar in general, as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned