CAMPUS LIVINGAcademic Term/Year:
Fall/Spring - 2021/2022Position Title:
Self Help - Housing Assignments Office AssistantsPosting Number:
03541Student Job Category:
Student - Self-Help Campus JobNumber of Vacancies:
ECU Campus living is currently seeking Housing Assignments Office Assistants. The Housing Assignments Office Assistant (OA) is a part-time position with clerical responsibilities that works with and supports the function of the Housing Assignments team. These Office Assistants will be directly supervised by the Assistant Assignments Coordinator and Assignments Coordinator. Special Instructions to Applicant:
The Office Assistants are expected to fulfill the following general roles and responsibilities:
• Administrator: complete all necessary paperwork, forms, and tasks as required. Attend scheduled shifts and know the staff manual protocols.
• Referral Agent: know campus resources and departmental functions to work with residents, students, and/or parents to connect them to resources as appropriate. Keep the supervisor informed as appropriate of referrals made.
• Clerical Aid: be able to enter data into a computer, file records, send emails, answer telephone calls, and relay messages to the appropriate contact.
• Team Member: attend all training sessions, support staff team, and help when needed. Maintain positive communication with staff and all Campus Living employees. Support Campus Living efforts.
• University Representative: serve as a positive role model, serve the needs of on-campus residents and families, be mindful of social media tags/ posts, and represent Campus Living and ECU positively.
As a result of being a student employee within the Division of Student Affairs, students will have the opportunity to gain the following competencies based on NACE Top Eleven Skills Employers Seek and CAS Learning Domains:
• Effective Communication
• Problem Solving/Effective Reasoning
• Organization/ Planning
Please upload your resume online.Quick Link for Direct Access:
08/29/2021Open Until Filled: