Go To Market Director
University of California Los Angeles
$7392 - $20,375 monthly
This role will work with a cross functional team to define, develop, and implement the go-to-market strategy plan for CEB's transition to a product oriented digital subscriptions business. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with a strong understanding of CEB's core market, value proposition(s) and products. The Go To Market Director will need to connect and balance CEB's print and transactional lines of business with subscriptions revenue growth. This role will define and execute sales, demand marketing and customer success strategies and plans.
As a Director of Go to Market, you will be responsible for net revenue generation, you will:
- Deliver accelerated digital subscriptions sales and net revenue growth across CEB's portfolio of print and online products.
- Partner with senior leadership in establishing business targets and multi-year revenue generating strategies and share joint accountability for their delivery.
- Lead change management efforts behind digital transformation of the sales, marketing and customer success functions.
- Build out and develop revenue management teams to develop scalable tools and approaches.
- Drive best practices across all revenue generating teams to accelerate growth.
- Establish and evolve cross-functional GTM processes, cadence, governance, and responsibilities.
- Maximize efficient and effective use of resources knowing how and when to leverage external agencies and consultants, internal IT, and other content or market expertise.
- Build capability within Sales organization to deliver successful GTM sell-in as part of a coherent customer strategy.
- Build capability within Demand Marketing team to deliver leads
For full application instructions and position description, please visit: https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=80851
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status. For the complete University of California nondiscrimination and affirmative action policy, see: UC Nondiscrimination & Affirmative Action Policy, https://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/DiscHarassAffirmAction
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency