Posting Number: :
0001072Job Title: :
Part-Time Cashier, Snack BarPosition Status: :
$10.77 per hourClassification: :
Snack BarJob Summary/Basic Function: :
This position is responsible for providing assistance in the food service program by accounting for meals and revenues.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set up work station, cash register, and point of sale system.
- Take customers’ orders, monitor the order, and ensure their prompt delivery.
- Process credit card and debit card transactions.
- Take money from customers and provide correct change.
- Follow the meal charge policy.
- Help package food in boxes and bags as necessary.
- Listen to and help resolve customer complaints, suggestions, and inquiries.
- Keep counter and dining area neat and clean.
- Sweep and mop the floor as needed.
- Restock napkins, straws, lids, and other supplies in the dining area.
- Assist manager with counting and maintaining inventory of supplies and goods.
- Assist in preparation of menu items and prepare cafeteria service area as directed by manager.
- Act with integrity, honesty, and professionalism that promotes the culture, values, and mission of Lee College.
- Organize and stock food items as necessary.
- Follow all safety rules and proper procedures including sanitation and health regulations.
- Follow proper personal hygiene procedures that are necessary for the safe and sanitary handling of food.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
College benefits do not accrue with this part-time position. Scheduled hours are not to exceed 19.5 hours a week. This is a security sensitive position. Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status. Minimum Qualifications: :
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Ability to operate computer/point of sale equipment
- Must be able to work with a variety of people from varying backgrounds
- Must be able to reconcile accounting reports
- Must be able to lift, carry, pull, and/or push objects or loads of more than fifty (50) pounds
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and sporting events as required
Main Campus - Baytown, TXOpen Until Filled:
YesSpecial Instructions to Applicants::
This position requires applicants to attach the following documents: resume.
In addition, applicants must include a minimum of three (3) professional references of the online application.
Please do not mail, email, fax, or deliver any documents outside of the electronic application process.