Shipping and ReceivingWork Location:
Under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor/Director of Purchasing, is responsible for performing routine manual and clerical work including receiving, storing, issuing, delivering and shipping of materials and supplies. The Warehouse Worker is dedicated to the learning college concepts by developing/supporting programs and facilitating activities that promote student success and lifelong learning.Education/Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Minimum of 6 months experience in related field. Experience with fork lift truck, preferred.Qualifications:
Candidate must be able to successfully perform the following:
- Receives, unloads and unpacks incoming materials, supplies and equipment. Inspects incoming freight for damage and verifies package count prior to signing carrier freight bills.
- Verifies accuracy of shipments by counting and comparing description and code numbers with information on packing list or invoice and also with the online purchase order system.
- Records any discrepancies or damage.
- Delivers received items and obtains appropriate signed receipt from department.
- Handles claims of damaged or misdelivered items
- Stores items according to established warehouse procedures
Candidate must have a minimum of 6 months experience in a related field. Experience with fork lift truck, preferred.Position Status:
Monday through Thursday 7:45 AM – 4:30 PM Minimum Starting Rate:
Friday 7:45 AM-4:15 PM
HourlyReview of Applications Begins:
Support/Hourly StaffPosting Number: