Job location: Test Proctor-Assessment Center (two positions-non-benefited) - Bunker Hill Community College
Boston, MA Category:
Part Time Non-Benefited Positions Posted On:
Thu Apr 29 2021 Job Description:
Test proctors administer standardized exams in the Bunker Hill Community College Assessment Center.
- Obtaining and maintaining certification required for all exams administered by the Assessment Center;
- Administering exams in accordance with vendor and department policies;
- Observing and enforcing security protocols for exams;
- Greeting test takers, assisting with sign in and check-out;
- Explaining test and test center rules to students;
- Assigning lockers and locks to test takers;
- Setting up testing workstations prior to testing;
- Monitoring the lab during exams;
- Assisting with general office maintenance, filing, shredding, etc.;
- Assisting with basic inquiries in person and by phone.
- Associate's degree required;
- Good communication and customer-service skills;
- Comfortable with technology and able to learn new processes;
- Clerical skills;
- Must be able to work both on campus and remotely.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Familiarity with higher education and community colleges;
- Second-language skills are a plus.
Salary: $16.00 per hour, not exceeding 18.50 hours weekly.
This position is part-time, temporary, non-benefited.
Review Date: Open Until Filled.