OverviewRocky Vista University has an opening for a
Director of Interprofessional Education and Health Systems Science
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a resume/cover letter and salary requirements.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
:The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge, experience, education, and credentials.
The salary range represents the University's good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting.
RVU offers a full benefits package that included 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays.
RVU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Oversee IPE/HSS activities within the University including the development of overall goals, objectives, and learning outcomes for a longitudinal curriculum
- Plan, integrate, and track IPE/HSS curriculum in conjunction with course directors
- Lead administrative aspects of IPE/HSS learning experiences
- Develop new IPE partnerships on RVU campuses
- Assess student progress towards IPE/HSS competencies and complete a program review plan for IPE
- Collaborate with other departments on campus to provide innovative curriculum
- Work with the Chair of Medical Humanities to create budget and strategic plans for each cycle
- Support the University core values through curriculum design, classroom instruction, and performance of scholarly activity