Send a cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the job code ADJ-BMI in the subject line of your email.
After sending in your documents, please fill out the online Job Applicant Identifier form. RACC is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with government regulations we are required to record numbers of job applicants by sex and ethnic category. We ask that you indicate your race or national origin and sex, but you are not required to provide this information. This information will not be kept with your application and will be used only in accordance with state and federal regulations.
A background check is not required for this position.
Job Details Title:
Part-Time (Adjunct) Business Management InstructorAnnounce date:
07/08/2021Apply by date:
Open Until FilledApplication status:
Accepting ApplicationsPosition type:
$930 per credit hour
Reading Area Community College's Business Division is seeking Part-Time (Adjuncts) Business Management Instructors for Fall 2021 – day and evening sections.Education and/or Experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field + 3 years’ work experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3 years’ experience teaching/training at the college level
- Demonstrated ability to teach all levels of management
- Community college teaching experience
- Experience with multiple teaching modalities such as face-to-face, hybrid and online
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and passion for teaching web site development
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software. In addition, they should be able to learn and utilize a variety of education software packages.Other Skills and Abilities:
Excellent classroom management and planning skills.
Demonstrated teaching and student coaching skills.