Manhattanville College Finance Department is seeking a Controller. This position is responsible for all accounting and cash management as well as management of financial departments including Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Maintaining an adequate system of internal controls
- Preparing the College's annual financial statements, OMB !-133 report and 990 tax returns
- Managing the general accounting, cash management, payroll, accounts payable, budgeting and reporting functions
- Preparing and managing the preparation of financial analyses and reports for internal and external use
- Coordinating the annual year-end audits with the College's independent auditors
- Promoting and maintaining a service-oriented and cooperative attitude among the members of the Controller's staff towards each other and toward the members of the College community
- Conduct Internal Audits
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance, Master’s Degree preferred
- CPA or CMA Preferred
- 6-8 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting field
- Restricted and endowment accounting experience
- Higher Education experience strongly preferred
- Hands on experience with Colleague is preferred
- Must have excellent analytical, oral and written communications skills
- Must be highly proficient in Excel
For consideration, send Cover Letter, resume and salary requirements to [email protected].
Promoting the health and safety of all of Manhattanville’s students, faculty and staff is of the utmost importance. To that end, the College will be requiring that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 by August 2nd, 2021. Applications may be made for accommodations based on medical disability or sincerely held religious beliefs.