Case Manager/Student Success Facilitator (Grant PT)
Case Manager/Student Success Facilitator (Grant PT) Department:
: Allegheny CampusAdditional Information:
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than April 16, 2021. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed. Grant-funded, part-time 25 hrs/wk with benefits; Job Corp. Employment and continuation of grant is contingent on sufficient current and future funding. The grant may be renewable. Travel to other campuses will be required. Benefits:
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.Work hours (for hourly positions):
Monday- Friday; 10:00 am - 3:00 pm. 25 hours/week. Additional hours, including evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the department.Salary Grade:
Grant Funded Part-TimeJob Slot:
G915Job Open Date:
4/1/2021Job Close Date: General Summary:
Serve as a financial aid mentor and provide support for the Pittsburgh Job Corps cohort of students at each of the CCAC campuses with matters pertaining to the Financial Aid program. Monitor the academic progress of students as it pertains to financial aid eligibility. Requirements:
Associate's degree required (Bachelor's degree preferred) and a minimum of one year of financial aid experience at the post secondary level with an in-depth understanding of the financial aid process.
Applicant must possess strong computer skills, ability to analyze data, create qualitative and quantitative reports, ability to assist students with financial aid matters and willingness to work collaboratively with the college community. Community College experience preferred.Duties:
1. Ask, Listen, Solve
2. Dialogues with students by phone, in person and/or virtually about financial aid eligibility, application procedures, aid programs, costs, indebtedness and financial planning and individualizes information to the particular needs and situation of the student.
3. Answers questions, inquiries, or requests from students, parents, or guardians in person or in writing regarding financial aid programs and eligibility.
4. Work with Job Corps representative to ensure students remain eligible.
5. Monitor student progress in completing the FAFSA and other types of Aid.
6. Meet individually with each cohort student on an as needed basis to monitor their financial aid process.
7. Work with Financial Aid Office to monitor student scholarships, aid and stipends.
8. Maintain student records; prepare and submit regular reports, as requested.
9. Assist with the development and implementation of early intervention and retention programs to maintain students' eligibility for financial aid.
10. Work with the various Enrollment Offices and Job Corps Counselors to identify and recommend appropriate services designed to address student needs.
11. Participate in Student Orientation, Open Houses, and other Enrollment events
12. Must be able to travel to other campuses on an as needed basis.
13. Serve on college committees and advisory boards as needed.
14. Prepare and submit reports, as requested and maintain records of students.
15. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.Clearances:
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=805
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency