Plumber - Short-term Temporary Hourly Assignment
Kern Community College District
Position Closing Date:
Initial Screening Date:
Open Until Filled:
Short-term Temporary Hourly
$26.87 per hour
This position does not qualify for benefits.
Under the direction of an assigned supervisor, perform journey-level plumbing work in the repair, installation and maintenance of plumbing equipment.
Education and Experience:
Any combination equivalent to: graduation from high school and four years of journey-level plumbing experience
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Standard methods, practices, equipment, materials and tools of the plumbing trade.
- Modern methods of plumbing construction and repair work.
- State, county and city plumbing codes and ordinances.
- Basic record-keeping techniques.
- Safe work practices.
- Skillfully use plumbing tools and equipment.
- Plan and lay out plumbing work.
- Perform repairs to plumbing systems.
- Maintain a variety of work records.
- Supervise and train assigned staff.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Complete application packets will be accepted until the position is filled. The College reserves the right to extend time limits or reinitiate the recruitment/selection process at any point.Completed application packet must include:
Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to participate in the selection process should contact Human Resources to make the necessary arrangements.
All applicants must apply online at https://careers.kccd.edu/postings/12250
- Completed Online Application for Employment form
- Current resume
- List of six (6) professional references - Listed on application form
. Emails will not be accepted.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, the Kern Community College District encourages candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency