ADMISSIONS SPECIALIST, ONLINE MBA, Questrom School of Business, Graduate Admissions & Financial Aid Tracking Code3726 Job Description
As a central member of the Questrom School of Business Graduate Admissions and Financial Aid Office (GAFAO) team and reporting to the Director, Online MBA Admissions, the Admissions Specialist has the major responsibility for daily implementation of the Questrom Online MBA recruitment and enrollment strategy and initiatives. This position is focused on delivering a high-touch, personalized approach to prospect stewardship throughout the entire application pipeline, including: evaluating applications for admission, identifying prime candidate prospects for the Online MBA, guiding candidates through the application process, and maintaining regular communication with admits to convert admits to enrolled students. The Admissions Specialist also develops and implements event strategies to support recruitment and conversion.
The Questrom School of Business believes that the cultural and social diversity of our faculty, staff, and students is vitally important to the distinction and excellence of our research and academic programs. To that, we are especially eager to have join our ranks a colleague who supports our institutional commitment to ensuring BU is inclusive, equitable, diverse, and a place where all constituents can thrive. The Questrom School of Business seeks to continue diversifying our faculty, student and staff ranks, recognizing that diversity of experience and thought deepens the intellectual endeavor.
- B.S./B.A. required, Master's Degree preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships with a demonstrated proficiency in sustaining professional networks, superior customer satisfaction focus
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet targets
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work well with a diverse client base
- Strong analytical and computer skills, including MS Office
- Must be available to travel domestically and internationally to participate in MBA fairs and other sponsored events
Must submit a cover letter in order to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location BOSTON, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular