Instructor of Business AnalyticsJob Description:
As a part of a diverse community of faculty and staff who represent many faith systems and worldviews, Marian University seeks an Instructor of Business Analytics in the Byrum School of Business. This Instructor will promote our Catholic Franciscan mission and identity by bringing a combination of business and academic experience, energy and innovation to the Byrum School of Business in order to prepare our students for leadership roles in a competitive, fast paced, global business world. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:This is a full-time, 9-Month instructor position in the Byrum School of Business which includes:
- Teaching load of 12 credit hours per semester.
- Teaching in face-to-face and virtual environments.
- Student advising.
Course development/enhancement activities.
- Participation in school meetings committees.
- Ongoing professional development activities.
- Other opportunities to support the department based on the match between departmental needs and instructor’s expertise.
- Master’s degree required.
- Teaching experience at the university level preferred.
- Skilled professional in the application of Microsoft Excel to the field of Business Analytics.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Commitment to experiential learning and skill development
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applications require a cover letter, a current CV, contact information for three professional references, and responses to the supplemental mission questions.
Marian University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.Preferred Qualifications:
Please Review Marian University’s Mission & Identity Statement before responding to the supplementary questions on your application: Posting Number:
P035FNumber of Vacancies:
1Open Until Filled:
YesSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
Quick Link for Internal Postings:
Please Review Marian University’s Mission & Identity Statement before responding to the supplementary questions on your application: