Job no: 492285
Work type: Faculty (Part Time or Adjunct), Temporary (Any)
Location: Fort Wayne, IN, Greenwood, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Kokomo, IN, Marion, IN, Other
Nursing: Pre-licensure, Adjunct Faculty, Clinical - FW, Indianapolis, Muncie
The Division of Pre-licensure Nursing Program based on the Marion, Indiana campus is looking for Adjunct Clinical Faculty across central Indiana. Clinical Faculty supervise groups of nursing students in clinical facilities and provide a good learning experience. Clinical groups usually meet one time each week for five to twelve weeks depending on the course. Times and locations needed will vary each semester according to clinical schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present Christ-like attitude with students and staff at the clinical site.
- Make assignments that will be challenging and encourage critical thinking skills.
- Grade care plans and other clinical papers as required.
- Conduct pre and post conference.
- Provide written performance evaluations.
- Maintain communication with lead professor regarding student performance and experiences.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required/Preferred experience or skills
- Minimum Bachelor's prepared RN from an accredited university with an active Indiana license.
- CPR Certification.
- Health clearance as required by the facility.
- Excellent communication skills
According to the Indiana Wesleyan University employment policy, all employees must possess a strong Christian commitment and adhere to the standards outlined in the IWU community Lifestyle Statement.
Advertised: 06 Dec 2021 US Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 22 Oct 2023 US Eastern Daylight Time