Support StaffPay Grade:
00Major Administrative Unit / College:
Michigan State University College Of LawDepartment:
Juris Doctorate Programs 40001138Sub Area:
CT- Clerical Tech.Salary:
Pay Commensurate with ExperienceLocation:
Position Summary(Basic Job Function)
This a temporary or on-call position. Provides clerical support. Responsibilities may include secretarial, receptionist, bookkeeping, information processing or related clerical tasks. Temps On-Campus: includes College of Human Medicine, the College of Osteopathic Medicine at Detroit Medical Center, and the College of Osteopathic Medicine at Macomb University CenterTerm. On campus temps can work six (6) months then terminate for three (3) months or switch to an oncall. Off campus temps can continuously work nine(9) month appointment with a one (1) week break in between. On-Call allowed to work up to 40 hours/week for three (3) months then must be moved down to 19 hours/week and cannot work more than 520 hours in any six (6) month period.
Unit Position Summary
The College of Law is looking for applicants for various On-Call work throughout the year.
- Highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact in a professional, confidential and tactful manner with staff, faculty and students
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of people; outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to record information accurately and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Strong interest in law
- Excellent public speaking skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Required Application Materials
Applications will be reviewed as needed.
Advertised: Jun 29, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time