Staff Full TimeBenefit Status:
Salary commensurate with experience and grade/rangeApplications Open:
Jun 29 2021 Applications Close:
Open until filled
General Summary of Position:
UMass Lowell is committed to a Salesforce “Connected Campus” strategy. It is one of Information Technology’s top initiatives and we seek a motivated professional to join our dynamic Enterprise Applications team.
We have an exciting portfolio of Salesforce and partner technologies, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Advisor Link, Pardot, Communities,TargetX, FormAssembly, Schedule Once, Social Studio and SMS Magic.
The Senior CRM Business Systems Analyst collaborates with university stakeholders to support and enhance CRM functionality and bring about new solutions in our enterprise Salesforce environment. This position develops business processes and workflows, engages in application design, configuration, testing and implementation. This position may lead application projects and facilitates change management and support to ensure successful deployments.
Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience as an IT business analyst or systems analyst working on enterprise applications
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce experience with Sales Cloud or Service Cloud engaging in business analysis, support for production CRM applications, App Exchange products and creating reports and dashboards
- A strong working knowledge of Salesforce and a thorough understanding of the Salesforce object model
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Demonstrated experience using declarative functionality such as workflow or process builder
- 1 to 3 years demonstrated experience with a Salesforce communications application such as Pardot and/or Marketing Cloud
- 1 to 3 years demonstrated experience with one or more of the following: Salesforce Knowledge, Live Agent, Events application
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to understand new technologies and solve problems creatively and collaboratively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Lightning UI applications
- Experience with Salesforce Education Data Architecture (EDA)
- Experience with Salesforce Community Cloud
- Experience using a range of Salesforce and partner products, including one or more of the following: FormAssembly, Docusign,TargetX, Salesforce Advisor Link, chat / texting, analytics and AI.
- Domain knowledge supporting one or more of the following: recruiting; digital marketing and communications; call center and service operations; events operations; analytics; AI
- PMP Certification
- Experience with Student Information Systems in a higher education setting
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Only Internal Professional (SEIU 888 Professional Union) Bargaining candidates will be considered during the first 10 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
This is an SEIU 888 Professional Union position, Grade P20.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications is received.
Please include a resume and cover letter with your application. Names and contact information of three references will be required at the time of application.