Trinity Christian College seeks a full-time Admissions Representative for Adult Undergraduate and Graduate Programs. Under the broad supervision of the Associate Director of Admissions for Adult Undergraduate and Graduate Programs, the Admissions Representative for Adult Undergraduate and Graduate Programs is directly responsible for the management of a designated caseload of prospective students with the primary goal of moving them through the admissions process for the Adult Undergraduate Programs and Graduate Programs. This consists of but is not limited to: lead generation and converting prospective student inquiries to applicants, and ultimately to enrolled students; deepening relationships with 2-year or 4-year institutions to drive student interest; attending regional fairs representing Trinity Christian College; and deepening relationships with area educators and businesses where partnerships exist.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in planning and implementing a strategy for territory management to meet recruitment goals.
- Work closely with the Associate Director of Admissions for Adult Undergraduate and Graduate Programs to strategize, coordinate, and implement recruitment strategies
- Advise prospective students regarding general college search process, program details, and likelihood of acceptance and academic success at Trinity Christian College.
- Participate in the follow-up of inquiries and applicants as appropriate, including phone calls, emails, text messages, and campus visits.
- Assist individual applicants concerning special admissions considerations, including collecting letters of recommendation, personal statements, presenting at committee reviews, and evaluating conditional admissions rubrics.
- Schedule and assist in interviewing applicants for admission and recommend acceptance or denial.
- Conduct visits with prospective students, including but not limited to: table visits at two-year and four-year colleges, college fairs, information sessions at partner school districts, and on-campus events such as open houses, receptions, and orientations as needed.
- Establish external relationships with key constituents to build awareness of Trinity’s programs.
- Manage internal relationships and maintain excellent communication with other Trinity offices such as the registrar, financial aid, and program directors to ensure orderly process into the college for incoming students. Direct students to these offices as needed.
- Participate in special projects for traditional undergraduate admissions, as needed, and all other duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required. Three to five years of work experience in the areas of marketing, sales, public relations, or related fields highly preferred. General knowledge of the admissions process, sales, or marketing and experience utilizing a campus CRM is preferred.
Trinity Christian College seeks candidates that have a personal faith and commitment to Jesus Christ, and a sincere allegiance to the mission of the college.
Applicants should be prepared to upload the following during the online application process:
- A brief cover letter
- Professional resume
- A written statement that describes his/her Christian faith commitment and how it is expressed through involvement with the body of Christ and participation in a local church
Trinity welcomes a response from diverse candidates. EOE