Job location: Killeen TAMUCT Employment Type:
Part-time Posted data:
R-039059 Job Title
Adjunct Faculty - MarketingAgency
Texas A&M University - Central TexasDepartment
College of Business AdministrationProposed Minimum Salary
Killeen, TexasJob Type
The Texas A&M University-Central Texas College of Business Administration welcomes highly qualified adjunct applicants to support our BBA Marketing program.
Responsibilities include delivering high-quality and current instructional content, working with the department chair and other faculty to ensure alignment of course content with program objectives, maintaining appropriate student contact/office hours, providing student professional mentoring/coaching, offering timely responses to student inquiries, attending departmental and university functions as needed, and performing other related duties as assigned. The minimum salary is $3,000 per course section, but qualified applicants are often eligible for extra pay depending on the instructional modality and the overall qualifications of the individual.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing with at least 18 hours of graduate coursework in Marketing
- Ability to provide quality instruction in principles of marketing, promotional strategy, and services marketing, plus other courses (including electives) as needed
- PhD or DBA in Marketing from an AACSB accredited institution
- Industry experience
- Familiarity with current and emerging trends and tools in the marketing profession, particularly marketing analytics, social media marketing, marketing for sustainability, marketing software tools, etc.
- A scholarly record that includes discipline-related publications in reputable academic or trade journals
- Collegiate teaching experience, including online
Please upload your cover letter, CV and unofficial transcripts when applying. If hired, official transcripts will be required.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.