Clinical Assistant Professor, NursingAgency
Texas A&M University - Corpus ChristiDepartment
College of Nursing and Health SciencesProposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, TexasJob Type
The College of Nursing and Health Science (CONHS) at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (TAMUCC) invites applications for a non-tenure track Clinical Assistant Professor of Nursing to begin as early as Fall 2021.
The CONHS non-tenure-track faculty responsibilities include teaching, scholarship, service and implementation and evaluation of undergraduate courses and student learning. Faculty are expected to model exemplar professional behavior through work with students, peers, and community colleagues and to provide student support to include mentoring, advising, recruiting, and project supervision. Faculty are also expected to participate in the CONHS activities that contribute to achieving TAMUCC and CONHS organizational goals.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Experience with web-based course delivery, including on-line course development, online teaching, and application of best practices in online education.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across disciplines and with community practice partners.
- Experience and/or interest in working with diverse student populations.
- Successful record of supervising nursing students in the clinical area
- Experience with Blackboard learning management system.
- Demonstrated ability to teach effectively in a BSN program
- Medical/Surgical nursing experience.
TO APPLY: http://hr.tamucc.edu/careers/
All required documentation must be submitted to be considered for the position.
A completed application will include:
1. A letter of application addressing qualifications listed and a teaching philosophy statement.
2. A current curriculum vitae.
3. Three professional references including name, address, title, telephone number, and email addresses- including a previous or current supervisor.
4. Copies of unofficial transcripts for undergraduate and graduate coursework.
The job posting will remain open until a finalist is selected. Applications will be reviewed immediately.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Clinical-Assistant-Professor--Nursing_R-039026
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency