The Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW) is among the finest graduate schools of social work in the country. GSSW currently has a competitive PhD program and offers a Masters of Social Work degree at three campuses in Denver, Durango, and Glenwood Springs as well as a new [email protected] online program. The GSSW is a vibrant center for intellectual development, a leader in promoting diverse communities, and an advocate for an integrated and inclusive model of social work, all within a facility that supports the best educational practices. Our mission is to foster social responsibility regarding social and economic justice, quality of life and multicultural communities, based on equality for all people.
The Assistant Director of Enrollment at the Graduate School of Social Work reports directly to the Associate Director of Enrollment and Financial Aid and will have first level enrollment duties and responsibilities for main campus, online and Western Colorado admission and operations functions. Duties will include developing original descriptive data analyses and assessment tools related to GSSW strategic enrollment initiatives for all program cohorts. The Assistant Director will be responsible for developing strong relationships with external and internal organizations, GSSW faculty, administrators, students and alumni. In addition, the Assistant Director will develop and implement prospective student pipeline initiatives, recruitment operations and yield events.
[email protected] Online Program Advanced Standing and Two-Year Cohorts
- Enrollment teams liaison to 2U, GSSWs primary online stakeholder, on all matters related to enrollment operations and technical data integration requirements related to GSSWs online interests.
- Co-manage the overall admission, selection and yield initiatives established by the Executive Director.
- First level application reader and make higher-level admission recommendations to the Associate Director of Enrollment and Financial Aid.
Main Campus Programs Advanced Standing and Two-Year Cohorts
- Co-manage the overall recruitment, admission selection and yield activities established by the Executive Director.
SLATE CRM Data Research, Assessment and Analysis
- Co-liaison to the Office of Graduate Studies for the technical development and enhancement of SLATE functionality and system performance.
- Design and conduct original enrollment, analytical and reporting tools for visualization of changes and trends in main campus, online and satellite programs.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 years of enrollment experience in a higher education setting.
- Master's degree.
- 3 years of graduate enrollment experience at a highly selective college or university.
- Proficient in Technolutions SLATE, Elucian Banner and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent understanding of highly selective admission processes and online enrollment systems.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00 p.m. (MST) on Monday, July 5th, 2021. Applications will continue to be reviewed until the position is filled.
Candidates must apply online through jobs.du.edu to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Salary Grade Number
The salary grade for the position is 9.
The salary range for this position is $50,000 - $55,000.
The University of Denver has provided a compensation range that represents its good faith estimate of what the University may pay for the position at the time of posting. The University may ultimately pay more or less than the posted compensation range. The salary offered to the selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal salary equity considerations, and available market information, but not based on a candidates sex or any other protected status.
The University of Denver offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO pass. The University of Denver is a private institution that empowers students who want to make a difference. Learn more about the University of Denver.
Please include the following documents with your application:
2. Cover Letter
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, military/ veteran status or any other status protected by law.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.