UNT System Overview:
Welcome to the University of North Texas System, or UNT World as we like to call ourselves. UNT World includes the University of North Texas in Denton, the University of North Texas at Dallas and the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth. We are the only university system based exclusively in the robust Dallas-Fort Worth region and we are committed to transforming lives and creating economic opportunity through education. We are growing with the DFW region, enrolling a record 47,000+ students across our system and awarding nearly 12,000 degrees each year.Posting Title:
Educational Program ManagerDepartment:
HSC-Educational Programs-TCOM-300610Job Location:
Fort WorthFull Time/Part Time:
Salary Commensurate with ExperienceDepartment Summary:
The Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine contains the Office of EducationalPosition Overview:
Programs- Faculty Development Center.
The Faculty Development Center improves medical education by providing enhanced academic skills and understanding of educational processes to individual faculty, departments and residency programs.
The Educational Program Manager is responsible for the development and coordination of educational programs, courses, training and activities for medical professionals, including physicians, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and other health care providers. This position will collaborate across HSC system-based departments and colleges to enhance the educational experiences for future providers and clinical professionals and develop/ contribute to the creation and implementation of educational programs to support a wide variety of learners inclusive of the HSC university system and the community at large.Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree and four (4) years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educational design, curriculum development, adult learning principles, writing skills, communication skills, collaborative mindset, analytical skills, project management, assessment knowledge, presentation skills, application of clinical knowledge, MS office competence, and simulation best practices.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualification:
- Master’s or higher preferred.
- Experience designing, implementing and presenting/teaching curricula online.
- Canvas experience, or other learning management system(s).
- Experience developing the presentation skills of others.
- Experience presenting scholarly work and collaboration at state and national levels strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience.
M-F 8am-5pmDriving University Vehicle:
Some remote work and flexible arrangements available
This is a security sensitive positionEEO Statement:
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.Classification Title:
Educational Program ManagerPhysical Requirements:
Lifting up to 25 pounds, Sitting, Standing, Walkingo:
The Educational Program Manager will manage educational offerings of the center to include learning management systems (i.e., Canvas).o:
Design, implement and present/teach online curricula.o:
Assist with development of educational activities for the center.o:
Assist with trainee recruitment and training promotion.o:
Work closely with the Director on program development and evaluation.o:
Present seminars within the educational offerings of the Center. These include:
- On-demand sessions requested by various residency programs and medical school departments.
- Presentations in the Graduate Certificate in Academic Medicine program.
- Consultation with trainees’ one-on-one regarding curriculum design.
S2230PQuicklink for Posting: