Reporting to the Assistant Athletics Director for Ticket Sales, the Account Executive will perform all assigned sales and service initiatives for the Ticket Sales Department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: selling season tickets, corporate ticket packages, partial plans, group tickets and single-game tickets; contacting individual, corporate, and group leads targeted for specific products via phone, email, and social media, in-person appointments, and in-seat visits; attending in-person networking events to develop new leads; work all home football and basketball games and perform various ticket sales and service duties before, during, and after the games; build sustainable relationships with assigned season ticket accounts while performing exceptional service; meet sales goals while managing sales pipeline; and assist in development of new and creative ticket options. Performs other duties as assigned.Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree and at least two years of post-undergraduate experience in sales preferably in collegiate or professional sports ticket sales. Previous, quantifiable success with converting leads to closed sales, managing sales pipeline, sustaining high outbound sales activity, and providing exception customer service. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Required Skills & Abilities:
* Ability to execute sales principles for the purpose of prospecting, lead generation, customer service, and closing sales.
* Ability to develop and execute sales plans to drive sales growth.
* Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and building quality relationships.
* Knowledge of sales principles and tactics.
* The ability to manage several tasks and/or projects simultaneously, to process day-to-day transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
* Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and a commitment to customer service.
* Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
* Demonstrated competence with the Microsoft Office package.
* Strong integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference and University rules.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.Preferred:
* Master’s Degree.
* Previous, front line sales experience with Paciolan and/or Ticketmaster ticketing software
* Computer and software proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce CRM, Google Suite products, and Adobe PhotoshopThis position requires a background check.This position is temporarily assigned a hybrid work arrangement (on-campus and remote), the duration of this hybrid work arrangement is at the discretion of Temple University and the Department.Temple University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by law.Compliance Statement: In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments which their essential functions cause them to interact.To obtain additional information about Temple University please visit our website at www.temple.edu. Temple University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains statistics, policies, and procedures related to campus safety and can be found at: https://safety.temple.edu/reports-logs/annual-security-reportYou may request a copy of the report by calling Temple University’s Campus Safety Services at 215-204-7900.
Primary Location: Pennsylvania-Philadelphia-Main Campus-The Liacouras Center
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular