Assistant Director, Recruiting Relationship Manager
This is a seven-month fixed term position.Stanford Graduate School of Business
Residing in Silicon Valley, the heart of innovation, Stanford GSB
has built a global reputation based on its immersive and innovative management programs. We provide students a transformative leadership experience, push the boundaries of knowledge with faculty research, and offer a portfolio of entrepreneurial and non-degree programs that deliver global impact like no other. We strive to change lives, change organizations, and change the world.
The Stanford GSB Career Management Center has an opening for a seven-month assignment available as an interim Assistant Director, Recruiting Relationship Manager. In this role, you will manage the relationship with hundreds of employers in the Technology Industry involved in recruiting at the GSB. You will partner with the Tech Club and the CMC Advisors to identify companies of interest, establish relationships with them, and encourage them to recruit at the GSB. You will support employers in their (on campus or virtual) recruiting activities such as company presentations and interviewing. You will participate in and help support CMC activities such as workshops and networking events. Your primary responsibilities include:
To be successful in this position, you will bring:
- Serve as the liaison between the GSB CMC and employers in the Technology industry, including Google, Amazon and hundreds of other technology companies of all sizes.
- Work in partnership with employers to develop recruiting strategies and assist in their hiring for full time jobs and internships
- Partner with the student Tech Club to provide weekly information regarding employer events, job opportunities and job listings; solicit input from the club on employers, functional areas and activities of interest.
- Partner with Advisors on Team Tech for weekly meetings, updates, and plans
- Attend all daytime CMC recruiting presentations and Technology employer presentations, and key evening presentations as possible
- Conduct outreach to companies to build relationships with employers and source job opportunities
- Conducting outreach to companies as indicated by students, industry research, and inbound inquiries
- Track and document all outreach activities in our system
- On an ongoing basis, source job opportunities if companies of interest and get posted and market to students
- Keep Notes on all activities, contact and accounts updated in 12Twenty software platform
- Support the CMC-Managed hiring process:
- Support interview scheduling process
- Staff on-campus recruiting activities as needed (October and January)
- Be flexible to completing any other additional assigned duties.
In addition, our preferred requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Excellent customer / client service skills
- Enthusiasm for serving students and working on a collaborative team
- Ability to multitask well
- Thorough follow-up and attention to detail
*Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.Why Stanford is for You
- Experience at the Stanford Graduate School of Business or in the Career Management Center in a higher education environment
- Experience working with career center software platforms such as 12Twenty, GradLeaders, or Handshake
Stanford's dedicated 16,000 staff come from diverse educational and career backgrounds. We are a collaborative environment that thrives on innovation and continuous improvement. At Stanford, we seek talent committed to excellence, driven to impact the future of our legacy, and improve lives on a global sphere. We provide competitive salaries, excellent health care and retirement plans, and a generous vacation policy, including additional time off during our winter closure. Our generous perks
align with what matters to you:
- Freedom to grow. Take advantage of career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a Ted Talk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or leader discuss global issues.
- A caring culture. We understand the importance of your personal and family time and provide you access to wellness programs, child-care resources, parent education and consultation, elder care and caregiving support.
- A healthier you. We make wellness a priority by providing access to world-class exercise facilities. Climb our rock wall, or participate in one of hundreds of health or fitness classes.
- Discovery and fun. Visit campus gardens, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. We offer free commuter programs and ridesharing incentives. Enjoy discounts for computers, cell phones, recreation, travel, entertainment, and more!
We pride ourselves in being a culture
that encourages and empowers you.How to Apply
We invite you to apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume along with your online application.
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Graduate School of Business, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency