Coordinator, KEYS Program (Grant Funded FT)
Coordinator, KEYS Program (Grant Funded FT)Department:
Keystone Ed Yields SuccessCampus
: Allegheny CampusAdditional Information:
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than July 1, 2021. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed. Continued employment is contingent on sufficient future funding. This grant may be renewed. Work Hours (for hourly positions):
Monday - Friday; 8:30-4:30. Additional hours, including evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the department.Salary Grade:
Admin 13 - $46,989Job Category:
Grant Funded Full-TimeJob Slot:
G594Job Open Date:
6/17/2021Job Close Date: General Summary:
Coordinate and administer all activities of the K.E.Y.S. Program. Provide students receiving public assistance who are enrolled in College programs of study with academic and other student servicesRequirements:
Bachelor's degree; Two years direct experience with students in a post-secondary education institution. Must have strong written and oral communication skills.Duties:
1. Consult with faculty, tutors, and counselors to provide appropriate services and programs designed to aid in student success and retention.
2. Work with students enrolled in college courses to provide academic support and assistance, including program planning, tutoring, information giving and assistance completing forms.
3. Maintain close contact with County Assistance Office personnel to monitor student performance, arrange necessary support services, and identify new candidates for the Keys (Keystone Education Yields Success) Program.
4. Maintain detailed and statistical data.
5. Prepare and submit reports to county and state agencies.
6. Travel to college campuses and centers to monitor student progress and arrange support services.
7. Act as a liaison with Career Services, Counseling, Financial Aid, Supportive Services, Advisement and the Learning Center for Keys program students.
8. Maintain record of student contacts and progress using the AIMS database.
9. Provide facilitated study, tutoring, workshops, and support and/or other academic assistance for Keys program students.
10. Market Keys Program services to student and community groups through classroom presentation, mailings, and presentations to community-based organizations.
11. Travel to County Regional Service Centers to confer with case managers and arrange student support services, such as transportation allowances, books, and career-related clothing and equipment.
12. Attend meetings and training sessions as required for Keys personnel.
13. Arrange workshops on special topics, such as time, stress and money management for Keys program students.
14. Assist in establishing criteria for measuring success as it relates to placement, retention, and career awareness.
15. Recruit students to participate in the Keys program.
16. Perform other related duties as necessary and as assigned.Clearances:
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=875
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency