Digital Marketing Specialist
A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State University is one of the 50 largest public institutions in the country. KSU offers more than 150 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees to its more than 41,000 students. With 11 colleges on two metro Atlanta campuses, Kennesaw State is a member of the University System of Georgia and the second-largest university in the state. The university's vibrant campus culture, diverse population, strong global ties, entrepreneurial spirit, and Division I athletics draw students from throughout the region and from 92 countries across the globe. Ranked a top choice for students by U.S. News, Kennesaw State is a Carnegie-designated doctoral research institution (R2), placing it among an elite group of only 6 percent of U.S. colleges and universities with an R1 or R2 status. Location
Our Kennesaw campus is located at 1000 Chastain Road NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Our Marietta campus is located at 1100 South Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060. Job Summary
Responsible for researching, creating, implementing and analyzing goal-oriented digital and traditional marketing campaigns for assigned clients, college(s) and/or business unit(s). Conducts market research, brand evaluation, competitive review and customer analysis. Serves as primary point of contact for assigned areas marketing and advertising services. Develops creative briefs to ensure all marketing tactics and program messaging are accurate. Provides strategic marketing analysis to determine University and college level enrollment growth campaigns. Responsibilities
1. Leads engagement and relationship management strategies, leveraging direct marketing tools (i.e., email/Radius and other CRM tools) to drive results
2. Performs market research, brand evaluation, competitive analysis and customer analysis
3. Plans, develops and implements marketing campaigns utilizing SEO/SEM, email, user experience, digital advertising, traditional advertising, events, promotions, social media, and other tactics to address campaign goals
4. Manages the creation and execution of all campaign strategies and assigned campaign marketing budget
5. Ensures brand consistency across all marketing activities (e.g. website, emails, digital platforms, social media, events, flyers, print, etc.)
6. Leads corresponding website strategy to complement and enhance enrollment
7. Collects, evaluates and validates data and statistics of activities and makes adjustments
8. Analyzes marketing plan and performance using KPIs and ROI analysis
9. Works with team to cross promote programs as applicable
10. Monitors, reports and provides marketing insight
11. Builds digital campaigns to include segmentation, behavioral and geographic targeting, messaging, creative direction, landing pages, and email communication plans
12. Serves as the primary contact for assigned units seeking marketing and advertising services (i.e. creative development, messaging, plan development, ad implementation and placement, and review, in both digital and traditional marketing channels Required Qualifications Educational Requirements
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education in related fieldRequired Experience
Four (4) years related experience in digital (SEM, Display, Paid Social) and traditional marketing segments Preferred Qualifications Preferred Educational Qualifications
Masters degree from an accredited institution of higher education in related fieldPreferred Experience
Marketing experience in higher education
BrightEdge SEO and project management experience
Experience with graphic design and layout, publishing, copyright and open access, video editing, Metadata, writing, editing, proofreading, and providing high-quality error-free materials
Experience in Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) keyword development and content page ranking analysis Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Able to lead meetings for marketing campaign research, strategic direction and review
Able to provide marketing support within multiple channels, including but not limited to, social media, event planning, print, and direct mail
Able to determine and select appropriate specific digital and traditional marketing tactics
Able to participate in local, regional, national and international discussions and initiatives regarding standards, best practices, and new concepts related to recruitment and retention
Proficient in research, digital (web) advertising, social media advertising, traditional advertising, web content creation, SEO and analytics is mandatory
Knowledge of project management processes
Able to develop, analyze, and report on college, department and program analytics
Able to research, write and edit original content for print, online, multi-media and social media
Able to coach, counsel, persuade and negotiate and facilitate project management with college level stakeholders
Able to plan strategically in regard to segmentation and targeted marketing
Able to be flexible and adaptable within a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
Able to handle multiple tasks or projects at one time meeting assigned deadlines
Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML /web design)
Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of Kennesaw State University to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Kennesaw State University is a participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) effective October 15, 2007. Participant ID: 61415
This is not a supervisory position.
This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
No, this position will not be required to drive.
This role is not considered a position of trust.
This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
This position may travel 1% - 24% of the time
This position does not require security clearance.
- Standard Enhanced + Education
Per the University System of Georgia background check policy, all final candidates will be required to consent to a criminal background investigation. Final candidates may be asked to disclose criminal record history during the initial screening process and prior to a conditional offer of employment. Applicants for positions of trust with screening results which confirm a disqualifying criminal history will be immediately disqualified from employment eligibility.
All applicants are required to include professional references as part of their application process. Some positions may require additional job-based screenings such as motor vehicle report, credit check, pre-employment drug screening and/or verification of academic credentials.
To apply, visit https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=43000&JobOpeningId=228552&PostingSeq=1
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency