Job no: 494042
Work type: Staff Full-time
Categories: Human Resources
Position Overview:The Director for Organizational Development and Effectiveness will lead the design, planning and implementation of organizational developmental programs and change management initiatives to support an innovative and inclusive culture. Additionally, in collaboration with the other HR leadership, develop programs and career paths that elevate talent strengths and expertise to meet Butler’s strategic initiatives as well as build a career path for all Butler faculty and staff. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Human Resources. Partners with senior leaders, teams, finance, HR and operations, to ensure integration of OD work with other core organizational and talent programs, curriculum and concepts to support the realization of the business strategy by building and implementing competencies, behaviors, structures, processes to successfully manage organizational re-structuring, re-design, staffing models, culture, etc. Responsibilities include:
- Creates resources, tools, trainings, and other related products to enable strategy implementation. Monitors and continually improves the effectiveness of OD programs, products to ensure advancement of the organizational strategy and culture.
- Develops effective change management strategies, frameworks and project plans to ensure successful implementation through actionable deliverables: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan, monitor change readiness / progress at key project milestones.
- Creates and delivers webinars and training opportunities around organizational development and change management methods and tools.
- Prepares and manages budgets, as well as prepares budgetary recommendations for clients to meet organizational goals and provide for effective management of resources.
- Master's Degree and least five (5) years of full-time progressively responsible experience in a dynamic and complex professional setting.
- Demonstrated experience in change management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate, coach and mentor
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sex, race, religion, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.
Advertised: June 15, 2021
Applications close: August 02, 2021