The mission of Princeton University Department of Athletics is to strive for excellence in academics and athletics, while embracing equity in opportunity, good sportsmanship, and ethical conduct. In keeping with this mission, the role of the Coordinator of Women's Basketball Operations is to provide a quality varsity program that will challenge and develop the physical, mental and personal abilities of student-athletes of a Division I program.
• Manage recruiting database of potential recruits • Create and send out recruiting mailers for targeted recruits • Plan and organize on-campus visits • Manage subscriptions of both online and offline recruiting services
• Acquire video of future opponents • Oversee filming and video including capture of all home and away games • Schedule/coordinate all bus and airline travel with business operations • Schedule/coordinate all hotel bookings with business operations • Coordinate reports and reconciliation of all travel expenses with business operations
• Schedule and coordinate all Friends Events (i.e. Chalk Talks, Alumni Game, etc.) • Schedule all player/coach appearances within the Princeton community and immediate surrounding areas • Schedule & coordinate coaching/youth clinics
• Serve as office manager of the basketball office • Coordinate all administrative needs of the women's basketball office • Work with university conference office on camp registration/housing • Responsible for all equipment • Organize coaches clinic • Must attend practices in order to video or serve as clock operator as needed. • Must travel with the team to away games and assist with game-day recruiting at home games • Other duties as assigned• Ability to uphold the commitment to Department of Athletics mission of Education Through Athletics and the values that define what it means to Be A TIGER.
• Bachelor's Degree • High level of basketball knowledge• Excellent written and oral communications skills• Necessary computer skills such as Microsoft Office and graphics• Must have good interpersonal skills• Must be able to multi-task• Must recognize the importance of recruiting to the success of the program• Must be trusted with confidential material
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
Standard Weekly Hours36.25Eligible for OvertimeNoBenefits EligibleYesEssential Services Personnel (see policy for detail)NoPhysical Capacity Exam RequiredNoValid Driver’s License RequiredYes Experience LevelEntry Level#LI-JE1