The School of Health Sciences is seeking a confident team player who is prepared to work in an energetic environment composed of several health programs.
The administrative assistant will provide support to the School of Health Sciences and has the responsibility for managing the office, serving as a receptionist, providing customer service to assist the department in functioning effectively and efficiently, assisting with admissions and recruitment and admission activities.
Specific duties include:
- Maintaining internship/practicum and clinical placement databases
- Assisting with accreditation applications and maintenance
- Building and maintaining class schedules
- Assist in the organization and scheduling admission to the Athletic Training undergraduate and graduate programs, and Master of Public Health program
- Hiring and supervising work study students
- Creating minutes for School of Health Sciences meetings
- Communicating with internal and external constituents
- Ordering supplies
- Scheduling and coordinating department events and faculty candidate visits
- Monitoring the budget for the department
- Processing paperwork for payments and purchases.
Please submit an online application at http://www.evansville.edu/offices/hr/employmentApp.cfm and include a resume, cover letter and references.
The University of Evansville operates under a nondiscriminatory policy with regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, creed or religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and all federally protected groups/classes. Minorities and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University of Evansville participates in the E-Verify program.