The University of Denver has a proud athletic tradition that compliments the schools academic endeavors. In its history, DU has won 31 national championships and enables student-athletes to compete on 18 Division 1 teams. The Pioneers pursue championships, excel academically, and represent both the University and their respective conferences to the best of their abilities.
This position will be responsible for the daily management, promotion and operation of Ritchie Center Member Services for the University community and Ritchie Center members and participants; including oversight of the following responsibilities including, without limitation; membership recruitment, sales and retention ($250,000+), member engagement strategies, members services desks planning and coordination, relationship building, human resources, event planning and coordination, customer service management, customer outreach activities, transaction management, and related programs and operations. This position delivers an exceptional customer experience to all visitors of the Ritchie Center through managing the front line interactions that customers will have. These include parking, facility entry and access, transaction experience, facility quality, communication, safety, and servicing each customer's needs.
Exceptional Student/Member/Participant/Guest Experience
- Create a Culture of Service Above Self.
- Member Service Desks.
- Develop & Implement Checklists, Standard Operating Procedures and Guidelines for Member Service Desks.
- Membership Sales.
- Monitor Member Satisfaction.
- Handle Inquiries, Concerns and Complaints.
- Promote Workplace Performance.
- Manage Member Services Staffing Requirements.
- Manage Member Services Staff.
- Coach Staff.
- Conduct Performance Reviews.
- Ensure that team members have clear goals, objectives, and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate communication skills listening, speaking, and writing.
- Effectively communicate with the team.
- Conduct meetings.
- Make decisions.
- Manage time.
- Support Organizational Change.
- Encourage inter-departmental collaboration.
- Exhibit Professionalism.
- Manage with ethics and integrity.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 years of operations, member services or related experience.
- CPR; First Aid; AED; Blood Borne Pathogen; Concussion Training.
- Accounting basics, Customer Service Management, CRM/Sales Management.
- Master's degree.
- 5 years of operations, member services or related experience.
- Blood Borne Pathogen Instructor.
- Membership Sales, Systems Knowledge in RecTrac, Member Services Management Experience.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Position will be required to work a varied schedule that will include evenings, nights, and weekends.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00 p.m. (MST) on Wednesday, July 1, 2021.
Candidates must apply online through jobs.du.edu to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Salary Grade Number
The salary grade for the position is 7.
The salary range for this position is $45,000 - $53,000.
The University of Denver has provided a compensation range that represents its good faith estimate of what the University may pay for the position at the time of posting. The University may ultimately pay more or less than the posted compensation range. The salary offered to the selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal salary equity considerations, and available market information, but not based on a candidates sex or any other protected status.
The University of Denver offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO pass. The University of Denver is a private institution that empowers students who want to make a difference. Learn more about the University of Denver.