Rocky Vista University in Parker, CO has an immediate opening for an
Financial Analyst (Full-time)
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a resume/cover letter and salary requirements.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
:The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge, experience, education, and credentials. The above salary range represents the University's good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting. RVU offers a full benefits package that included 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays. RVU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Responsibilities
1. Support budget development and monitoring for multiple departments across campuses.
2. Perform monthly detailed variance analyses comparing actual and budgeted financial performance.
3. Support the preparation quarterly reporting package, monthly dashboards, financial analytics, and other internal reports.
4. Communicate and explain detailed variance analyses to Directors and other faculty program managers.
5. Support preparation of schedules requested by parent company, Department of Education, and senior management.
6. Prepare ad-hoc analyses (student attrition, clinical rotations, health clinic, etc.).
7. Support the analysis of internal growth and acquisition opportunities.
8. Support the research and analysis of growth opportunities, potential acquisitions or alliances, where appropriate.
9. Participate and assist in the preparation of IPEDS and similar reports.
10. Assists in the preparation of accreditation documents and processes.
11. Work cooperatively with others and accepts direction from supervisors.
12. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.Qualifications
1. Assist administration, faculty and staff in special projects.
2. Participate in RVU outreach activities.