Lab Research Technician....Cell & Molecular Biology
Location: New Orleans, LA
The laboratory research technician will support researchers carrying out experimental studies examining blood vessel development in mice.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- College level coursework in chemistry and biology
- Experience with animal embryonic dissection and histological preparations
- Experience with mice breeding and genotyping
- Experience with microscopy
- Experience with cell culture
- Experience with molecular biology