Athletics Primary Location:
Student Job Type:
Part Time Position Close Date:
Until Filled Description:
JOB SUMMARY: This is a part-time Federal Work Study position with responsibilities in various aspects of the Men's Basketball Program.
- Will be in charge of all Team Laundry
a. Practice Gear
c. Game Uniforms
2. Practice Duties:
a. Keeping clock/score for all drills
b. Preparing Towels for practice
c. May assist Head Coach/Assistant Coach during a drill
3. Game Management
a. Prepare Water Bottles/Towels for team
b. During Timeouts, have water bottles/towels ready for players
4. Traveling with Men's Basketball Team will be required
• Must be currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at MGA
• Must be in good overall academic standing
• Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Review of applications will begin immediately. Position will be posted until filled.
TO APPLY: Applicants for all Student Worker jobs are required to have completed a FAFSA for this academic year. Interested applicants should complete an online application at https://www.mga.edu/human-resources/jobs/applications/student-worker-application.php. Please put the position you are applying for as “Men's Basketball Manager -FWS”.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.Student ApplicationA Unit of the University System of GeorgiaEEO/AA/M/F/V/D