Requisition Number:30873Location: Boulder, Colorado Employment Type:Temporary StaffSchedule:Part-TimePosting Close Date:20-Jun-2021Date Posted:10-Jun-2021 Close All
Job SummaryThe Masters of the Environment professional degree program at CU Boulder is searching for a part-time, temporary Recruitment Manager. This position will assist in student recruitment by providing support to faculty and staff and by acting as the interface between prospective students and external partners and the MENV program.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Who We AreThis position sits within the Masters of the Environment
(MENV) professional degree program, which is administered by the Environmental Studies Program in partnership with The Graduate School. The MENV program is an interdisciplinary professional graduate degree that equips students with the knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to address complex environmental challenges, and prepares them to become leaders in a wide range of careers in the environment, energy, natural resources, and sustainability. The Recruitment Manager reports to the ORE Recruitment & Communications Manager who will be helping manage MENV recruitment activities.What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Day-to-day student recruitment activities, including communications and event planning.
- Development and execution of virtual recruitment events and webinars as well as in-person student visits and recruitment events.
- Organize and manage graduate applications in Slate system.
- Respond to prospective and incoming student inquiries.
- Assist with the development and tracking of print, electronic, and promotional marketing materials, and updates web content and social media channels.
- Identify new opportunities for outreach and promotion at local, regional, national, and international levels to diverse audiences.
- Track key recruitment indicators and metrics and provide reports and recommendations for future recruitment.
- Assist with tracking and management of recruitment expenses and budget.
- Plan and coordinate current student and faculty events.
- Identify challenges and weaknesses, in order to make recommendations to for program growth and improvement.
What You Should Know
- This is a temporary, part-time position.
What We Can Offer
- $26.04 - $32.30 per hour.
BenefitsTemporary positions at the University of Colorado are not benefits-eligible, however, all positions are eligible for paid sick leave. Be StatementsBe Collaborative. Be Groundbreaking. Be Boulder.What We Require
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two years related experience.
What You Will Need
- Previous event management experience.
- Experience navigating and reporting sensitive issues or information with good judgment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Outstanding organizational skills and comfortable enforcing policies.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Ability to work independently and on a team, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interest in and ability to support and encourage a diverse and inclusive learning and professional environment.
What We Would Like You To Have
- Three to five years of professional experience or master’s degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of Slate Application Portal or other admissions/enrollment software is preferred.
Special InstructionsTo apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and responsibilities of the position.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by June 20, 2021 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact InformationPosting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human ResourcesPosting Contact Email: [email protected]