Requisition Number:30950Location: Boulder, Colorado Employment Type:Temporary StaffSchedule:Part-TimePosting Close Date:14-Jun-2021Date Posted:11-Jun-2021 Close All
Job SummaryThe University of Colorado Boulder is hiring for a Temporary Integrated Arts Studio Assistant. This is a temporary position, with a part-time schedule. This position will be crucial for the preparation for the Fall semester.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Who We AreOur diverse faculty, students, and staff are committed to ongoing engagement with communities locally and globally.What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Basic maintenance, upkeep and updated reorganization of lab in preparation for students return in the Fall semester.
- Prepare lab to support virtual reality course taught in the Fall.
- Archive the work from last semester.
- Digitizing and archiving library of past student exhibition catalogs.
What You Should Know
- This is a temporary, part-time position.
What We Can Offer
- The compensation is: $26 per hour.
BenefitsTemporary positions at the University of Colorado are not benefits-eligible, however, all positions are eligible for paid sick leave. Be StatementsBe Collaborative. Be Game-Changing. Be Boulder.What We Require
- Bachelor's Degree in an art-related field.
- One year of work experience.
What You Will NeedExperience with digital arts. Ability to remain organized and pay attention to details. Confidence working with little supervision. What We Would Like You To Have
- Previous experience as an employee with CU Boulder.
- Master's degree in an art-related field.
Special InstructionsTo apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by June 14, 2021 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, please apply through CU Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact InformationPosting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human ResourcesPosting Contact Email: [email protected]