Job location: Killeen TAMUCT Employment Type:
Full-time Posted data:
R-038845 Job Title
Senior Administrative AssociateAgency
Texas A&M University - Central TexasDepartment
Career and Professional DevelopmentProposed Minimum Salary
$15.24 hourlyJob Location
Killeen, TexasJob Type
Works under general supervision, provides advanced administrative support or technical program assistance work.
- Coordinates daily office support activities and administrative interactions. Coordinates and implements departmental processes. Provides organizational planning and problem-solving skills. Provides high-level, complex administrative support to the unit administrator, including drafting and managing correspondence and communications, scheduling appointments and managing calendar, coordinating travel, compiling reports, maintaining records and other documentation, managing projects, and coordinating special events. Assists with program evaluation and departmental assessments.
- Researches and analyzes administrative requirements for specific programs or projects. Monitors project timelines and identifies issues. Provides technical information regarding administrative procedures, services, or programs. Collects, reconciles, and maintains complex data. Manages logistics for workshops and center events, including class presentations.
- Reviews, revises, and interprets policies and procedures. Responds to inquiries and interprets rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Communicates on behalf of the unit administrator with community leaders, donors and others. Assist with general administrative functions as needed to support the Suite. May monitor compliance with policies and procedures. Coordinates the maintenance of files, records, office supplies, or equipment. Makes recommendations for process improvements, administrative changes, or new initiatives. Manages and maintains schedules and travel arrangements for staff and prepares itineraries. Coordinates meetings, seminars, and other special events. Attends meetings and takes minutes when applicable.
- Maintains a variety of fiscal, administrative, and academic records. Receives, verifies, prepares, processes, and reviews forms, reports, tables, and other documents. Monitor budget, accounts, and expenditures. Process invoices, maintain summaries of accounts, and reconcile accounts. Performs special analyses and project summaries. Administers HireWarriors powered by Handshake job database technology.
- Leads the development/implementation of creative initiatives for marketing and promoting of Career and Professional Development to community, faculty, and students. Maintain office’s social media presence.
- Hire, train and supervise student workers and support staff. Coordinates workflow and supervises staff and/or Student Workers. Approves leave. Evaluates performance. Develops and trains assigned employees. Facilitates recruitment and search processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience – Six years of related experience.
- Knowledge of –Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications.
- Ability to – Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others. Interpersonal and communication skills. Planning and organization skills.
This position may supervise employees.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.