UNT System Overview:
Welcome to the University of North Texas System, or UNT World as we like to call ourselves. UNT World includes the University of North Texas in Denton, the University of North Texas at Dallas and the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth. We are the only university system based exclusively in the robust Dallas-Fort Worth region and we are committed to transforming lives and creating economic opportunity through education. We are growing with the DFW region, enrolling a record 47,000+ students across our system and awarding nearly 12,000 degrees each year.Posting Title:
Senior Admissions Processor-GradDepartment:
DentonFull Time/Part Time:
The Office of Admissions is a vital contributor to the enrollment success at the University of North Texas through student outreach, recruitment endeavors, and a commitment to providing personalized assistance to students throughout the college application and admissions process.Position Overview:
The office of Admissions at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire a Senior Admissions Processor-Graduate for the recruitment of prospective students, under the direction of the Assistant Director, Admissions Processing. This position is responsible for varied higher level administrative support, but still routine in nature. Duties may include data entry, record keeping, auditing transactions, time entry, scanning/imaging, and handling established, basic correspondence.Minimum Qualifications:
Graduation from High School or GED equivalent and three years of general office or clerical experience. Substitution of education for experience allowed.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Skill in telephone etiquette and courteous communication with public, verbally and in writing.Preferred Qualifications:
• Skill in evaluating facts or situation to route calls/customers appropriately.
• Basic MS Office skills
• Skill in the operation of a variety of office machines including, personal computers, telephones and copiers.
• Skill in filing and recordkeeping.
• Skill in English composition, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
• Skill in basic math.
• Knowledge of standard office policies and procedures.
Required License / Registration / Certification:
- One year of experience in a college/university setting.
- Experience in data entry and ten key.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work independently and work well with a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines with a “can do” attitude.
- Experience in PeopleSoft and Microsoft Office.
- Availability to work extended hours during registration periods as required.
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm;Driving University Vehicle:
This is a security sensitive position.EEO Statement:
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.Classification Title:
Senior Admissions ProcessorPhysical Requirements:
Kneeling, Lifting up to 50 pounds, Pulling , Sitting, Squatting, Stooping, Bending, Standing, Writing, Talk or Hearo:
Serves as university and staff liaison for all aspects of international education by providing timely and accurate assistance to the University faculty and staff on required international admissions documents and processes. Address concerns and prioritize them.o:
Answer general questions concerning admission and graduate school policies, procedures, and practices. Must maintain current knowledge of policies and procedures and convey to students, faculty, and staff.o:
Provide fast, accurate, and consistent high quality data entry for new applications and other required admission documents, primarily focusing on international applications and transcripts.o:
Verify accuracy of all applicant information in EIS.Posting Number:
S2169PQuicklink for Posting: