Assistant or Associate Professor, Department of RadiologyLocation:
New Orleans, LAOpen Date:
May 28, 2021Description:
The Department of Radiology is seeking an Interventional Radiologist at the rank of Assistant or Associate level interested in clinical and teaching responsibilities.
Duties will include the following:
- Collaborates with the Chair and physicians, to develop and maintain the department’s missions in clinical care, education, research, and administration.
- Responsible for the monthly IR schedule and coverage.
- Medical student liaison for IR interest group and is responsible for maintaining the medical student IR elective.
- ESIR Program director and maintains/updates the fellowship program as necessary.
- Responsible for procuring and implementing new procedures and continuing to grow the section.
- Maintains and oversees the IR clinic.
- Attends departmental and interdepartmental meetings as required.
- Assures teaching of residents, fellows and medical students while on IR rotations.
- Performs cases according to the schedule
- Actively attempts to add to the repertoire of procedures by investigating and performing current and new cases.
- Presents formal lectures to the residents and medical students
- Participates in inter and intradepartmental committees.
Board certified or Board eligible Radiologist
MD or DO
Must have completed an accredited Radiology Residency program.
Must have completed an Interventional Radiology Fellowship.Application Instructions:
Please attach CV and 4 references to your application.