Recruitment Database Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Administer the proper functioning of the database, process daily application responder files, process all web and paper applications, generate reports/queries, run daily data checks to ensure data integrity, and process files for acceptance or denial. Provide supervision for support staff. Other duties as assigned by director, including but not limited to providing support for absent support staff.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred or combination of experience
- Three years of office experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office proficiency (experience using Excel at an advanced level is required, including pivot tables, experience using Word, including mail merges is required), InfoMaker, SQL databases.
- Write and communicate clearly
- Prioritize workload and requests
- Manage various projects
- Ability to work independently in a goal-oriented environment with deadlines
- Speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Telephone skills
- Attention to details
- Leadership skills
INQUIRIES: Application review will begin immediately. EMU reserves the right to fill this position immediately or to extend the search as circumstances may warrant. Send application, resume, and contact information for three references to:
Eastern Mennonite University
1200 Park Road
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22802
Eastern Mennonite University is an equal opportunity employer, committed to enhancing diversity across the institution. Eastern Mennonite University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. EMU conducts criminal background investigations as part of the hiring process.