Special Assistant/Associate Professor of Health Informatics
Hofstra University’s School of Health Professions and Human Services, Department of Health Professions, is seeking applications for a full-time Special Assistant/Associate Professor of Health Informatics, beginning September 1, 2021.
Qualifications: Candidates for the position of Special Professor of Health Informatics will possess the following:
- Candidates must possess a doctoral degree.
- Ability to interpret and implement accreditation criteria and state or federal regulations.
- A minimum of 3 years documented experience in the field of health informatics, including:
- Previous practical experience in the
- Administrative experience in program planning and implementation.
- Scholarship (e.g., scholarship of application, scholarship of teaching and learning), and
- At least 3 years of experience in an academic appointment with teaching responsibilities at a post-secondary level.
- Perform instructional duties as assigned, and participate in student registration/advisement.
- Set standards of performance for classroom and practical instruction.
- Develop, implement, review and analyze evaluation and outcomes mechanisms.
- Participate in scholarly activities.
- Actively participate in service to the department, school, University, and community.
Application and Contacts:
For consideration, please send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, three letters of reference, and a statement of teaching philosophy and goals to:
Corinne Kyriacou, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Health Professions
School of Health Professions and Human Services
Hofstra University is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering diversity in its faculty, administrative staff and student body, and encourages applications from the entire spectrum of a diverse community.
Share this job with your network:
Diversity Profile: University
AAUP COMPENSATION SURVEY DATAView more
Apply for Special Assistant/Associate Professor of Health Informatics
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly