Administrative Services Manager, Corporate, Foundation and Association Relations
Administrative Services Manager, Corporate, Foundation and Association Relations🔍Office of Development, Redwood City, California, United States📁Development📅Jun 09, 2021 Post Date📅89910 Requisition #
Remote work possible for the right candidate.
- Independently implement, administer, and evaluate day-to-day activities of the unit, function or program by identifying and executing tasks and objectives, making recommendations that impact policies and programs, and assigning resources to achieve the goals of the program.
- Collect and analyze data, create reports, review, and explain trends; formulate and evaluate alternative solutions and/or recommendations to achieve team goals
- Analyze and interpret policies; develop, revise, and implement procedures for team
- Assist in managing and triaging gift and grant agreements process from intake to execution
- Respond to Due Diligence Committee questions for gift acceptance, and lead on due diligence questionnaire and process with faculty
- Provide first-level review of gift agreements in coordination with A&P team and Sr. Project Mgr.
- Oversee logistics of executing and tracking gift agreements
- Develop, implement, and maintain new processes and procedures for project management efficiency and effectiveness for the entire team to adequately capture project volume and flow
- Conduct research for policy questions
- Provide primary support for A&P trainings and presentations
- Manage scheduling
- Actively collaborate and consult with non-Development offices to ensure compliance and consistency with university policies; direct engagement with funders, faculty, staff, and external constituents
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Relevant subject matter knowledge.
- Ability to direct the work of others, for jobs requiring supervision.
- Extensive knowledge and skill set using Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, Adobe PDF preferred
- Legal familiarity preferred
- Sponsored research familiarity preferred
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently stand/walk, sitting, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
- Use a telephone, other electronic devices.
- Rarely lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
- May require working flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University’s Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. HOW TO APPLY:To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume along with your online application. Your one-page cover letter should briefly describe your background, providing examples of collaboration, multitasking and prioritizing.
*Only candidates that submit a resume and cover letter will be reviewed. Additional Information
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4121
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: H
- Department URL: http://surgery.stanford.edu/
- Requisition ID: 89910